16 CHANEL NETWORK VIDEO REOCDER
NVR-1601-I4 (Network Video Recorder) is a new generation recorder developed by Eyeview independently. Combined with multiple advanced technologies, such as audio and video encoding & decoding technology, embedded system technology, storage technology, network technology and intelligent technology, it can both work alone as a recorder and cooperate with other device to build a comprehensive surveillance system.
The NVR-1601-I4 can be widely applied in the areas of finance, public security, military, communication, transportation, education, etc..
- Connectable to the third-party network cameras like ACTI, Arecont, AXIS, Bosch, Brickcom, Canon, PANASONIC, Pelco, SAMSUNG, SANYO, SONY, Vivotek and ZAVIO, and cameras that adopt ONVIF or PSIA protocol.
- Support live view, storage, and playback of the connected camera at up to 12 megapixels resolution.
- Simultaneous HDMI and VGA at 1920 × 1080 resolution.
- New GUI and support starting record with one key.
- Redundant recording, holiday recording and capture schedule configuration.
- Realize instant playback for assigned channel during multi-channel display mode.
- Up to 16-ch synchronous playback at 720P resolution.
- Smart playback to quick get through the less effective information.
- Customization of tags, searching, and playing back by tags.
- Locking and unlocking record files.
- Support HDD quota and group modes; different capacity can be assigned to different channel.
- Up to 4 SATA hard disks
- Either normal or hot spare working mode is configurable to constitute an N+1 hot spare system.
- 1 self-adaptive 10M/100M/1000M network interface.
- Support Channel-zero encoding, which enables you to get a view in the remote client or web browser of all the channels in one screen.
- Support network detection, including network delay, packet loss, etc.
Adopt pioneering dual-OS design to ensure the security of system running.